recommendation for a vendor for the PlexTalk

  • From: "Gary Patterson" <gpatterson002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 16:02:10 -0500

I had a PlexTalk and have misplaced it. The vendor I purchased the unit from
did not have very good tech support. For instance, I couldn't set up the
wireless connection and the vendor I had used didn't have any knowledge
about setting this function up. I did get the function set up on another
system, so I know that there wasn't anything wrong with my unit. The system
I installed this function is not available to me to actually use the
PlexTalk wirelessly.

Recommendations will be appreciated.

Gary Patterson

=======