Re: deleting

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <wb6niu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 09:22:52 -0700

It takes me to the point where it asks to delete a file. I press inter and the podcast is removed.

-----Original Message----- From: Aidan
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 9:07 AM
To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: deleting

Does the short cut take you directly to the promt where it ask if you sure
you want to delete the potcast? Or does it only take you to the delete the
selected title in the media management menu?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Russ Kiehne" <wb6niu@xxxxxxx>