Re: deleting

  • From: emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 18:02:24 +0200

Hi Jamie, thanks and I think it is actually the same but I'll check.
You know what would be nice. If I say button 7 shortcut for podcasts
then it just takes me to that part in the menu where the podcast
folder is and then I can enter on it to check for updates but I would
think it would be more helpful if in time plextalk as well as APH will
change it so that when you press button 7 or whatever you have
selected, it will then go into that specified folder like podcasts or
Internet radio. Its a good feature though but hoping that it will be
tweeked and worked on a bit in the next version.

Anyways thanks again

Emma