Re: a few quick questions

  • From: "Pam Bilton" <pbilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 10:22:48 -0400

Smiles. I just got a Plex Talk Pocket this Christmas and am also new to the
list so if these questions have been answered before forgive me for reasking
them.

1 What is the difference between the recent title list and the new title
list? I know that they're shortcuts to get to your titles but what is the
difference for these 2 lists? Is the recent title list titles that you
frequently go to and is the new titles list titles that you immediately
bring up for review?

2 My husband has been trying to set up his Plex Talk Pocket for internet
settings where the Plex Talk Pocketautomatically brings in feeds once you
set it up when the Plex Talk Pocket is of course on. Whenever he texts in
the technie information the Plex Talk Pocket doesn't respond. Are we missing
a step? Any answers that I get from you all I'll forward onto him so that he
can look at them for a reference point while he tries to set his Plex Talk
Pocket up. Thanks for any help that you can give me in this!

Sincerely,

Mrs Pam B