Re: Proper recording method on the Plextalk 1

  • From: "Victoria Vaughan" <vrvaughan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 12:04:15 -0500

Thank you everyone who replied to my request for PTR 1 recording help!

I believe I closed the CDs I made, But I will make a new one, with the above instructions, and let the list know if this allows me to import its music into iTunes.

Again Thanks to all! Vicky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>