RE: Microphone distorting

  • From: André van Deventer <andredbsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 14:08:18 +0200

Hi Penny

A boundary microphone is a type of microphone you use to record conferences
and lectures.  It needs an external power source to work.  This is called a
phantom power supply.

You plug the microphone into the  power supply and then plug the  output of
the supply into your input source like the   plextalk.

Regards

Andre