RE: A little problem.

  • From: "frank cuta" <cuta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 19:57:13 -0800

Do you ever produce CD recordings on your sony using Memorex blank CDR
disks.

My PTR1 does not like memorex CDR.  It doesn't mind a memorex CDRW
once in a while but I have learned to avoid the CDR blanks.

This is principly a recording problem but you might check the  brand
names of the CDs that will not play in case there is some correlation.

Frank