[pskmail] Re: xastir and jPSKmail-0.8.5, an unprecedented solution for HF aprs

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 18:49:13 +0100

Hi John,

I just committed an updated socket interface that added the TX side from
the external aprs mapper. I tested using xastir and tried all the
general queries and positions etc. Its a transparent socket now so
whatever the mapper can push out there will be sent. Perhaps we should
add a setting that controls if the external mapper should be allowed to
transmit?

73 de Per, sm0rwo