[pskmail] wandering ... screenshot

  • From: Andy obrien <k3ukandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 08:26:50 -0400

The screenshot at  http://www.obriensweb.com/fldigi.jpg  shows both
fldigi and multipsk in PSK250 mode and set originally to 1000 Hz on
the waterfall.  Tuned to a position near a moderate strength SSB phone
signal.  The picture shows fldigi (while jpskmail is open) dragged
away from 1000 hz by the presence of the phone signal, down to 840 Hz.
 Multipsk remains at 1000 (998).  Again, I remain open to the
possibility that this is due to my settings but I do not think so.
This is using AV under Windows, I will move on to AW now.

Andy K3Uk