- From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 18:41:26 +0200 (CEST)
I have uploaded new alpha images to http://www.pskmail.org:
* pskmail_server-1.6.5.tar.gz, the server software succesfully running on PI4TUE with improved timing...
* jpskmail-2.0.11.jar, the new beta for the V2 client, tested on windows7, windows XP and ubuntu 12.04,
* additional icons for Emcomm... they are ready for download also... just drop them into the image directory...
* The THOR22 and THOR8 modems now work on V2...
Most important improvement for the V2 client are better s/n reporting, enhanced timing and
a new way to set the icons via the preferences dialog, plus the working THOr modems....
I was able to test this on ubuntu 12.04, win XP and win7 today.
Issues: the hardware PTT has not been tested yet, VOX works fine on FT857 and FT897,
also software PTT works via hamlib. You can always use VOX when you use the mic input no the TRX.
Before starting jpskmail-2.0.11 for the first time, set the ICON to "0" in the config file.
jpskmail-2.0.11 includes a menu item for resetting the mail record on the server.
Reports are welcome....
Other related posts:
- » [pskmail] uploads - Rein Couperus