[pskmail] uncompleted connection ????

  • From: f5owl@xxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 05:46:15 -0500 (EST)

Hi all and happy new year,
I have tried pskmail in the last few days and I have a few concerns :
I often have what seems uncompleted connections : when I try to connect OE5RTL
or 9A1CRA, I have an immediate response
from the server but not prompt welcome message.  Then I can't issue any
commands and I have to abort to try another connection.
For example :
Connected to 9A1CRA 2014-12-31 16:53

Waiting in outbox:1
Incomplete downloads:1

Connected to 9A1CRA 2014-12-31 17:02

Waiting in outbox:1
Incomplete downloads:1

Connected to 9A1CRA 2014-12-31 17:03

Waiting in outbox:1
Incomplete downloads:1

Connected to 9A1CRA 2014-12-31 17:04

Waiting in outbox:1
Incomplete downloads:1

9A1CRA 2.3.5-16:5:5-IM515>
3 mails.

Only on the 4th attempt I have server the prompt.
Should I wait more (two or more minutes) ? Is my radio setup not enough
powerfull (40W into my 40m vertical tuned on 30m) ?
Or propagation was not for me ?
Signal level from the serves are often good (S5 to S8).

An other problem with 9A1CRA when I connection is ok  I can receive my mails
but when trying to send a mail :

Connected to 9A1CRA 2015-01-01 16:02

Waiting in outbox:1
Incomplete downloads:1

9A1CRA 2.3.5-15:2:9-IM406>
3 mails.

OK...
Receiving email
Error sending mail : Can't call method message on an undefined value at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/Email/Send/SMTP/Gmail.pm line 91.

Disconnected from 9A1CRA 2015-01-01 16:08

It seems to be a server error but perhaps I made something wrong....

Thanks for your help.
Philippe
F5OWL