[pskmail] Re: subscribe to pskmail list results?

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 09:17:24 +0200

That means the list subscribe robot did not receive your cookie correctly.
(the cookie is the strange characters you see behind the address...)
It is important the information is not changed during the action.
Did you click the link?

You will have to try again. If you don't succeed again we have to contact list
support.

73,

Rein Pa0R

--