[pskmail] Re: some help need

  • From: Tommi Holopainen <oh7jjt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 13:30:45 +0200

OK tnx help, I not use gps this system.
How server selector should work? Is it that box in right bottom corner or where? I have there no servers listed. How add there servers?

-Tommi oh7jjt-

Rein Couperus PA0R kirjoitti:
On Sat, 2007-02-24 at 11:30 +0200, Tommi Holopainen wrote:
Tnx for help I got it now working, but next problem..
I have set my location Latitude and longitude to options window but
when beacon transmit Location seems like !0000.00N..etc
maybe I have some old file somewhere or what?

Anybody else found this? I may have broken something when I wrote the
gps routine. It is working on my system, even when I don't have the gps
running at the moment...

A few questions Tommi:

* did you try this already with the gps connected?
* is maybe gpsd running without a gps connected?
* does the server selector work ok? i.e. when you change server,
  does the options field update as well?

Cannot reproduce this on my machine, that is working o.k.

Will have a look anyway...

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P

On Sat, 2007-02-24 at 11:30 +0200, Tommi Holopainen wrote:
Tnx for help I got it now working, but next problem..
I have set my location Latitude and longitude to options window but
when beacon transmit Location seems like !0000.00N..etc
maybe I have some old file somewhere or what?

-Tommi oh7jjt-

Rein Couperus kirjoitti:
You have to install Net::GPSD with cpan... I forgot to mention that.
It is the module supporting the gps unit.

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P