[pskmail] Re: some advice needed

  • From: "karel Fassotte" <karel.fassotte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:08:57 -0500

Ok Per we will try to get the server up in short time.
Stange perhaps, but we have to put an UTP cable of som 50 meters to
connect the server.
We will start with Fldigi 125 bd
Greetings Karel

2007/1/24, Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Karel,

I really like psk125 and I have used psk63 with good results too.
psk125 seems very good and I would try that first, for difficult condx
perhaps psk63 is slightly better. Also, use filters as much as you can.
fldigi does not autodetect baudspeed (like MIL-STD-188-110A does).
You will have to connect using the servers mode and later you can
speedup or speeddown as you feel (issue those commands).

The live cd that is best is the latest, I have tested that a lot and I
know there are a few things I will improve on it but it works.
That cd is called psklive_2007_1_1.iso  and it has fldigi but not gmfsk
so speed is not an issue.

73 de Per, sm0rwo

--
Pär Crusefalk