[pskmail] Re: some advice needed

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:48:22 +0100

I don't use an IDE, just the gedit editor, which colors your code...
I used umbrello to do the intitial design, and then just started writing.

I find the use of an IDE and additional burden, but that's a matter of personal
style.
There are a lot of ID's that will do perl, I have not done a search. You may
want to look at anjuta.

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P

--