[pskmail] Re: session memory clear?

  • From: Greg <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 06:16:24 -0500

Ok. I did figure that was the solution. The client defaulted back to "accept"
on restart. Funny thing I noticed is the delete option was also selected while
accept was selected. Seems like that would be conflicting.  I guess I'll have
to be more aware of that now and itb explains why it was fine the session
prior. Thanks for the help.

Also John, I remeber having this happen a while ago using the andpskmail app.
Is there a way in the app to accomplish the rejecting or deleting also? I have
had some behaivior with the app where is becomes unresponsive during a connect
session if I switch from terminal screen to email screen. I  also wonder if
there is an updated version as I have been using the one I have now for some
months now..

Thanks again,
Greg