[pskmail] Re: server on Rasp Pi or Beablebone Black

  • From: Ian Bennett <ibennett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 12:08:25 +1000

If you are looking for a bit more CPU grunt, have a look at the Odroid from
hardkernel.com;
Quad-core at 1.7G with 2G of RAM.
I have a U3 running as a rx-only igate using direwolf. I use multiple instances
(using different
freqs) to make use of the multiple cores to allow me to cover more of the band.

Ian
VK1IAN