[pskmail] server disconnects after every 7 handshakes

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 12:55:05 -0600

After updating server files yesterday to cure the pop3s problem, I notice that the server issues a disconnect after 7 handshakes with the client, if the client is idle (not sending or receiving mail, etc). The client then immediately sends a connect request, the server reconnects and sends WB5CON 0.2.9-I>

This disconnect and reconnect continues every seven handshakes until the Quit button is pushed on the client side or activity resumes.

Is this a new 'feature' or perhaps I need to update more files. I was running 0.2.6 server and then updated arq.pm, pskmailrc.pl, and rflinkserver.pl from Per's subversion server.

73 - Fred
wb5con