[pskmail] sending mail

  • From: zbinden@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:59:50 +0200

Hello everybody

Yesterday I could - for the first time - connect on 30m to SM0RWO and I tried to send APRS-Position-Reports and an e-mail.

The APRS-Position worked fine and I could check it afterwards on www.positionsreport.de - but something went wrong with the e-mail to myself (hb9egz@xxxxxxx). The client seemed to send the mail multiple times (which was not my intention), it repeated the task of sending my mail for 3 or 4 times (maybe more). And the thing is: the e-mail did not arrive in my uska.ch-account. Now, it could be ab problem of the SPAM-Filter on uska.ch. Or maybe I do something wrong?

Maybe someone has me a hint.

vy 73

Kaspar, HB9EGZ