[pskmail] Re: scanning

  • From: jason matonis <kb2sdrjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 20:35:36 -0800 (PST)

I am sure it was probably conditions, I have been able to connect to Rich and
view my available mail, but have yet to see the actual mail content. I was
wondering, in the help file it says when you click the view button that a
window pops up so you can enter the number of the email you want to view. I was
hoping to do that with evolution but I will wait. Also, with kmail on the cd, I
have the previous version, to set it up for rx emails from  pskmail, is the
setup similar to the evolution setup??

Jason
KB2SDR

Ed <autek@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Rich Hudgins wrote:
> I think I have the scanner working properly now.  so here are the
> frequencies and times.
> 7.103.500  [radio dial]   7.104.500  [fldigi ]
> 10.14700   [radio dial]   10.14800   [fldigi]
> 14.07600   [radio dial]   14.07700   [fldigi]
> 14.07600   [radio dial]   14.07700   [fldigi]
> 18.10400   [radio dial]   18.10500   [fldigi]
>
> I have an offset of one minute so that means that at one minute after
> the hour the radio will be on 40 meters and step every minute after
> that.  Its set to beacon ever two minutes so it should id on each
> frequency every ten minutes I hope.  Give it a try and lets see how it
> works.
> Rich Hudgins n5ale

Not only couldn't connect on 14.077 or 10.148 I didn't see the beacon
either. At this time of day it should have been no problem on either
frequency.

Ed W3NR

Never Miss an Email