[pskmail] Re: rflinkserver.pl workaround

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 09:45:10 +0100

Good morning guys,

I have looked at the config files you sent, and immediately found the
solution...

The last statement ($traffic_qrg = 0; ) evaluates to 0, which means FALSE in
Perl.
The config file I tested has a true value for $traffic_qrg. This is one of the
side-effects
in Perl which is often overlooked, the result of the eval is set to the result
of the last statement in the file.

The solution is easy, just add a
1;
to the end of the pskmailrc.pl file and the workaround is not necessary anymore.
So the end of the pskmailrc.pl file will look like:

$traffic_qrg = 0;
1;

I will amend this in the SVN and the copy on the download page.

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com