[pskmail] Re: rflinkserver.pl keeps crashing on pskmailserver

  • From: Robert M <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 21:49:04 +1200

Hi there,

I am new to PSK mail and I see that there are no pskmail servers in NZ so I
am keen to get one up and running here.

I have downloaded the latest stable version of pskmail server and the
patches.

However both the unpatched version and patched version of rflinkserver.pl
seems to keep crashing after running for a few minutes.

The fldigi side stays running but essentially the pskmail server stops
at that point.

Any ideas on how I can investigate this further as I can't see
anything in the debug logs to indicate why it keeps shutting
down/crashing.

Regards,

Rob.