[pskmail] Re: pskmailrc.pl

  • From: Rein Couperus PA0R <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:23:32 +0200

Clear enough... that's the cause, arq.pm first looks into the ~/mail
directory to see if there is a pskmailrc.pl, and when it finds one it
thinks it is a client...

If you remove the pskmailrc.pl from the mail directory you should be in
business!!! (You could rename it into pskmailrc.pl.client for the time
being).

This is because arq.pm is the same for client and server, and I had to
choose where to look first :-)