[pskmail] pskmailers,shiptrack

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 17:00:33 +0100

Ultra cool stuff...

Well, to build a data base will not be very difficult, as I have foreseen these
requirements coming a few years ago :)

All information is available on the APRS backbone, which all servers are
connected to.
It is just a matter of grepping the right messages, logging them and putting
them into a database.
I will have a look at the greps, and we can see later on where we put the data
base. Pskmail.org is an option (but we have some problems with the hosting),
and I would also be glad to give somebody an opportunity...

In what form would you like to have the data?
Call Utc_time Position?

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P

--