[pskmail] Re: pskmail server on ubuntu

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 20:44:55 +0200

You are trying to do 2 things at the same time.

First start fldigi... the profile option does not work anymore in fldigi 3.10
help-> command line options
You could try the -g GEOMETRY option instead.

just start fldigi with ./fldigi &

Then start the server with pskmail_server

server 0.8.1 is fully compatible with fldigi-3.10

73

Rein PA0R

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com