[pskmail] Re: pskmail fldigi not talking

  • From: jason matonis <kb2sdrjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:14:13 -0800 (PST)

I moved Fldigi to the home folder and now it is functioning correctly.

jason matonis <kb2sdrjay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: gmfsk_autofile, gMFSK.log, and
PSKmailserver are in the home folder. Is that where they need to be??

Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Look at the locations of
gmfsk_autofile and gMFSK.log...

I installed Ubuntu, pskmail, and fldigi the same as my previous install and now
I can't get the two programs talking.. It is always something.
> Jason
> Never Miss an Email
> Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get started!

Be a PS3 game guru.