[pskmail] pskmail and the dependency's in repositorie

  • From: m.beekhuis@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:37:11 +0100 (CET)

Hello ,

Is it possible make the neccesary packages in a repositorie?
I had a runnning system in august 2007 after not using the pskmail now I
start again and I have to reinstall.
With the synaptic package manager I install a fldigi 1.33-1 Hamlib-utils
1.2.6.1
Both are out dated. And no arq-mail.
Inspite of the easy update Ubuntu system for psk-mail still I have to do
the packages by hand.

73 martin pa3dsc

The fldigi in the
> 30 January 2008: Release Client version 0.6
>
> New beta of client version 0.6 is available on the download sites for
testing.
> Version 0.6 features a GUI change. The GUI now has a tabbed main window
with tabs for the terminal and the mail headers. A third window has been
added
> to show monitoring data from fldigi. You can now run pskmail with fldigi
minimized,
> or you can hide fldigi behind the client...
> For the monitor to work it is necessary to switch on the fldigi log
file.
> Start fldigi with the '--profile emc' switch and minimize it.
>
> The beta2 includes a fix for a bug causing rflinkclient.pl to use 100%
CPU
> (tnx DM1DZ),
> and also a change of the timing for Connect requests. The connect
requests
> now
> are separated by a fixed 12 - 14 seconds, which will work for PSK125 and
PSK250.

http://hermes.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pskmail (mirror)