[pskmail] Re: no mail

  • From: Roger G6CKR <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 12:02:27 +0000

Did a test with it still googlemail.com which failed.
Sent a mail to the same address via internet but using @gmail.com in
place of @googlemail.com and it arrived.
Attempted to change details and clicked update server but forgot to save
so it failed.
Saved it a second time but forgot to update server.
After server update I collected all 4 items f mail. It works.
Conditions not to good so failed to send a reply during the same
session.

73 Roger G6CKR