[pskmail] Re: n5ale success!!!

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 18:17:38 +0100

Great!
Good to hear success reports!

Note to Rein: the human factor played its part today. I had only abt 30
watts output so I'm glad it worked that good (full power agn now).

Also, I changed the beacon sub and I now have beacon on minute 0, 1 and
2 (30, 20 and 17 meters). Beacon is now selectable through an array,
qw (1 1 1 0 0) means beacon on minute 0,1 and 2. Will submit this when
I'm sure its ok.

73 de Per, sm0rwo