[pskmail] Re: more on frequency changing by itself

  • From: kd7tkq@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 13:31:10 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message ----
> From: roger g6ckr <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> > I might just give it a try. As for the fldigi 3.04AX, I didn't notice that
> > the
> other day when I was there to get 3.03
> Alpha / Beta is limited to the testers.

OK... that's understandable. Thanks for all the info.

> The binaries work fine in Ubuntu 8.04 and now 8.10.

Yep - that's what I've been using (of 3.03), and is working just fine other
than the afc behavior I described.

> My feeling is we can't be that far from an Fldigi upgrade not that I
> have any inside knowledge

I'll keep my eyes peeled, Roger. Thanks for the heads up.

73 de Mike KD7TKQ

You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail
in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And
radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them
there. The only difference is that there is no cat.  --Albert Einstein,
describing radio.