[pskmail] Re: mail attachments

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 16:21:51 +0100

Il 06/02/2011 12:50, Pär Crusefalk ha scritto:

Gmail is a bit special. It can move messages to trash and still show
them when you list the inbox. Pse make sure thats not what is going on.

This is my test:

- 9 messages on gmail account
- send an email to my gmail address from Internet
- connect to IS0GRB-3
- QTC  -> 10 mails (OK)
- get message number 10
- DELETE 10
- get a message "message deleted" from server
- clear header file
- QTC -> 9 mails (OK)
- disconnect

Now go to WEB interface of Gmail account and message n. 10 is still in Inbox

- connect to SM0RWO
- QTC -> 9 mails (OK)
- disconnect

Go another time to WEB interface of Gmail account and message n. 10 is still in Inbox

It seem a Gmail problem. QTC answer is correct but message is still in Inbox. Now I will wait next day for a new check on Gmail.

Regards

Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW