[pskmail] Re: livecd & vnc

  • From: "karel Fassotte" <karel.fassotte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 13:13:30 -0500

Well Per, yes perheaps that is a problem, but for us and I think for
others to, alltough we need 2 soundcards it would be worthwhile.
Did you discuse the soundcard problem with Dmitry?
greetings Karel
HC1AKP

2006/12/30, Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi karel,

Which patches do you mean ? fldigi is updated but nothing should stop
you from trying psk125 ? I can help you out but pse say something more
abt what u want.

Ok on RFSM2400, I tested some of the latest and trouble is you need two
soundcards to run it. I haven't tested that any more as not many pc's
have double soundcards., But, perhaps I can pick up on of those
usb-soundcards and try agn.

73 de Per, sm0rwo