[pskmail] Re: live cd update

  • From: Ed <autek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:27:52 -0400

Per Crusefalk wrote:
Hi all,

We are in the progress of updating the live cd for the latest pskmail
version. I aim for this release to be a maintenance release mostly, it
will contain updated fldigi, pskmail etc. I have had requests for a few
other additions too; "IP Sound" available here:
http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/dir/jump2.cgi?ID=12681
, k3b and updated ralink drivers (for wlan) for RT2570.

So, are there other things I should include/change ?

I would like to have the maintenance release out this week as I will be
travelling in OH-land the following week.

My aim for the release after this one is to start over completely. I
will strip Mandriva down to the bare essentials and only add what I
think is necessary to run pskmail. I'm thinking Icewm instead of kde
etc.

But, if you have any input regarding this release then pse let me know.

73 de Per, sm0rwo

P.s. This is fun, we are using paq8l now and the future looks bright:
http://science.slashdot.org/science/07/07/10/0055257.shtml

Xtlf pse.....

Ed W3NR