[pskmail] Re: jpskmail version 0.3.2

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:32:23 +0100

Hi John,

Thank you for testing and reporting!
I just tested (using Win XP SP2) here and regarding the configuration
tab its not producing any error for me. But, its not saving anything but
DCD either. Also I see that the spin buttons are too narrow and there
are no limits as to what you can set (retry -2 is interesting). So,
there is stuff to do there but I could not find that null pointer.

Regarding the other problem, new mail, I see the problem. If you use the
New entry in the main menu (beneath file) then it works but not if you
use the "New" button on the Terminal tab. I'll take care of that right
away.

Thanks and 73 de Per, sm0rwo