[pskmail] Re: jpskmail version 0.3.2

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:00:12 +0100

Hi Frédéric,

Jpskmail tries to connect by ip to fldigi, what the messages says is
that the connect was not possible. Either fldigi does not answer the
port, which is unlikely, or there is something stopping the connection.
I have never used vista but is there perhaps a firewall in the way or is
connect to localhost disabled somehow?
When I google for vista and connect problems to localhost I get tons of
answers, some say that Outlook cannot connect to localhost for instance.
Can you ping localhost?

73 de Per, sm0rwo