[pskmail] jpskmail no communicating with fldigi ?

  • From: victor maddex <vmaddex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:53:06 +0100

Hello,

I have gone back to trying to use XP, I have un installed old versions of
fldigi and jpskmail, installed the latest 3.21.72 fldigi and 2.0.30 jpskmail, I
ran fldigi and all looks good, then ran jpskmail, all loaded up ok, when I ask
jpskmail to send a ping for example, I see the red data on the screen, but
nothing appears on the fldigi screen, and data received by fldigi is not seen
on the jpskmail screen.

Just wondered if someone can advise what may be causing this ? or how to
diagnose what is not happenning.

Thanks

Vic