[pskmail] jpskmail 2.0.27 - low drive level on THOR22

  • From: Darren Long <darren.long@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 00:32:06 +0000

Hi,

I've noticed that I get a significantly lower power output when
transmitting in THOR22 with the integrated modem than in do with PSKxR.
It seems to be about 6dB down. I get roughly the same power output in
THOR22 and PSK500R from fldigi.

There may well be good reasons for this that I haven't though of.  If
so, I'd be curious as to what they are.  MSK16 seems to be similarly
affected.

Cheers,

Darren, G0HWW