[pskmail] jpskmail 1.5.10 testers wanted

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 18:08:33 +0200

Hi all,

This should help get rid of the annoying "sorry, wrong password" message
that has popped up now and then. Also there is a "Reset mail record"
menu entry that will do just that when connected to a server.

Would be great to hear test reports. I'd like to reach a stable client
and server combination here with server 1.8 and client 1.5.10. So, pse
test those versions if possible. When I hear all praise then I suggest
we label them stable and don't touch them for some time (a year or so).

Installers are here:
http://www.crusefalk.se/jpskmailinstall/