[pskmail] Re: jpskmail 0.3.8 beta test

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 12:55:52 +0200

I have updated the wiki FAQ for the new config values for fldigi.

They are in: http://pskmail.wikispaces.com/FAQ+Radio

With these values fldigi should be configured OK for pskmail, and the jumping
around should be minimal.

When that does not help, try using AFC OFF with PSK250...

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com