[pskmail] Re: jPSKmail upgrade in Puppy

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 17:07:20 +1100

Hi Robert,

You can find it in the download section of pskmail.org.

You can see the following versions:

1. At the bottom the stable version at 1.0.0 (this is getting a bit old now
so I would recommend the 1.4 version, located at the top of the page.
Select "Beta8" in the jpskmail-1.4 section for the latest version. This is
a zip file that contains the file you are looking for.

2. The new jPskmail version 2 with integrated modems (it does rely on
Fldigi anymore as it has the modems coded in Java inside). Still  early
days so I would not recommend for a Puppy disk release.

Hope this helps,

73, John