[pskmail] jPSKmail 2.xx and Openjdk

  • From: Christian Wagner <wagnerschristian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 12:55:29 -1000

Hi All,
I really appreciate the effort of integrating the modem into the client, so I
think in the long run it's the way to go- ease of use, easier maintenance - you
name it.
On the other hand it currently relies on SunJDK- at least according to the
website. I think it is paramount to make it work with OpenJDK or GNUJDK. What
are the problems there? Hard to fix?
Or is it that just some odd features are not supported?
Any Information on that?
Thank you very much, for your answers as always,
Christian