[pskmail] Re: jPSKmail 1.5.9 beta test

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 13:39:42 +0200

I'm sorry but I can't see any wrong version.
Here is the url I just downloaded and installed from:
http://www.crusefalk.se/jpskmailinstall/jPSKmail-1.5.9-Linux-x86-Install

Its at the bottom of that page, just above the manual.
If you install that pse check that the about box says version 1.5.9. BETA and you are fine.

73, Per

DAVID GRAY skrev 2012-05-29 13:23:
GO TO THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF  THIS E-MAIL
AND SAVE THE LINUX INSTALLER  IT IS 1.5MAN
NOT 1.5.9

I THINK YOU HAVE THE WRONG ONE POSTED

DAVID