[pskmail] Re: jPSKMail.jar 0.9.4.6

  • From: "jcjglt@xxxxxxxxx" <jcjglt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 19:27:50 +1100

I just started several times jPSKmail from a terminal while booted in Windows XP and got very eratic results : sometimes it triggered fldigi and the box was green, other times it was red, the USB cable to the SignaLink being plugged or unplugged, it happened also that while green the box did not revert to grey when triggering was ended. It does not depend on the SignaLink being plugged or not and this is the first time I see this quite funny behaviour behaviour. I never found any error message in the terminal (in the Windows XP terminal I typed cd c:\Program Files\jPSKmail, then in this directory I typed javapskmail.jar and jPSKmail started very fast).