[pskmail] Re: iGating

  • From: ve7cus@xxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:16:04 -0700

I use 500R here and I do not think you would be able to hear my signal as I
only use 5 watts as I am beaconing to our server(VE7SUN) only 5km away. The
VE7SUN  server, running 50w into a butternut, does mode change on rec. though.
Signals out of W6 land are very good this am as I was receiving WA6TLA at
Manhattan Beach at over S-9 on RTTY a few minutes ago. It is a pity there are
not many PSKmail servers in N.A.

Darrel