[pskmail] Re: gpsd, problems

  • From: "David Vrona" <dave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 17:16:04 +0000

Ok, sorry, just tell me to read the wiki next time !!  :-)

Well, it is working on 6.10 now.  I suspected gpsd was working because
gpsdrive ONLY works when gpsd is running.

I questioned the client program because it seemed there was perhaps a
parsing error when it only prints out gpsd /dev and not the full device
name.

telnet localhost 2947 shows nothing.

But, the proof is that a .gps file was created when I started the client and
that same file is being updated every two minutes.

Ok, so it works on Ubuntu 6.06 and 6.10 only so far ????