[pskmail] Re: getstuff_pskmail ?

  • From: Rick Stanback <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 18:07:48 -0400

Russell,
I tried to connect to your pskmail server this Saturday a couple of times with no luck. The signals were not good so it was either propagation or I have something wrong with my setup. I was hoping for better conditions to try and connect.

Rick, N4WCQ

Russell Blair wrote:
Rein, ounce I find what I need for the Bulletin and put in the getstuff_pskmail
where do I place this file ?. In the Bulletins folder ?. Question, Does the
station that is request the Bulletins, Do they see a list to pick from, or are
they there with out request, if so then it is up to me as to what is input. I'm
working on this and dont know just where to start.
Sorry for so many question.

Russell NC5O Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why its called the PRESENT!

" IN GOD WE TRUST "
Russell Blair (NC5O)
  Skype-Russell.Blair
  Hell Field #300