[pskmail] Re: gMFSK.log file empty

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 11:38:36 +0100

Right, gMFSK.log has been dumped by fldigi...

The solution could be to make a symlink to ~/fldigi/fldigi.log?
I have had no time to fix it here, don't know why I am getting
error messages. Have to find out, but have other stress at the moment :)
If I cannot get it to work I will have to tell the server to write a log file...

Rein

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com