[pskmail] frustration ....

  • From: Wolf Höller <wolf.hoeller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 17:45:11 +0200

Hi all!

I'm a little bit frustrated, because of not working 30m from here :-(
Back at home after my vacation in Italy - with beginning some kind of success to connect a server - I changed the antenna at home and put up a horizontal end fed via 1:9 un/un matched wire directed to north. What can I do? Setup my own server on 80m for NVIS connection? -> Not possible, because lack of equipment so far. MUF gives me no chance to connect one of the 3 servers sm0rwo (down), pi4tue and is0grb-3 on 30m all over the day! So I think I will give up for the next time to get the pskmail links running until we can start with an own server on 80m perhaps!
We cannot bend the physic!
--
73 de
Wolf Hoeller, OE7FTJ