[pskmail] Re: fldigi squelch - log

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 15:36:19 +0200

On 2013-07-22 14:46, Greg wrote:
I notice that at times fldigi sql gets disabled (possibly after thor modes?) and FILLS the log with garbage.. Is there some setting to have this re-enabled after pskmail_server disables it or by default? (if it is the one doing it) or is there some other solution?
Thanks!
Greg

Hi,

I have talked to the fldigi developers about this for a while as I and others also get this. The pskmail server does not control the squelch switch so there is nothing to do there. Dave asked me to check on the settings for having squelch open after RSID, that should not be 0.
But, I still find fldigi with the squelch open now and then.

73, Per
sm0rwo