[pskmail] Re: fldigi squelch....

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 21:19:42 +0200

Dear Rain,

Will these changes be implemented in the server version also?
I have not seen the problem with the client version yet but it has only been
running for half an hour each time.
If I study the SQL I notice that it goes of and comes on when data is coming
in not during tx and suddenly turns of and stays that way until enabled
again.

73 Gunnar